Was it hard not to move on to interpretation?
Let's look back on the observation activity we just completed. Spend a few minutes answering one of the following questions:
- What made it easy or difficult to collect observations?
- Was it hard not to move on to interpretation? Why or
- How long into the clip were you when you had to tell yourself
to keep observing rather than starting to draw conclusions?
What was happening in your mind?
- Is there ever a case where pre-conceived expectations can make observations better than coming in with no pre-conceived expectations?
- Think back on your experience making and recording observations during the video clip activity.
- Click "Start a new discussion" below and answer one of the questions listed above in a short paragraph by the end of the day Thursday.
- Carefully read the posts of all the other course participants.
- Respond to at least one other learner either adding to what was posted or asking a question for clarification.
(There are no discussions yet in this forum)